Can you help us in our mission to restore, protect and enhance the water environments of Norfolk, for people and wildlife?
It’s an exciting time at Norfolk Rivers Trust. We are undertaking ambitious landscape-scale projects, expanding our community and educational outreach, developing and implementing nature-based solutions and continuing our important work to support farmers and land managers in their transition towards more regenerative agricultural approaches.
We are looking for passionate people to join our board of trustees and work closely with our CEO and Senior Management team to help steer us through this exciting period of growth, guiding us to be ever-more impactful by sharing knowledge, experience and expertise.
We are seeking trustees who have professional experience in a range of areas, including but not limited to:
- Finance and accountancy
- Education and learning
- Media and communications
- Farming, land management and agency
- Stakeholder engagement, diversity, equality and inclusion
- Academic (research and development)
- Environmental and water management (chemistry and biology)
In return, you can:
- Gain new knowledge and experience
- Use your skills in a meaningful way
- Boost your career
- Give back to nature
For more information and to apply, please download our Trustee Recruitment Pack. Deadline is January 31, 2023.
- Organisation: Norfolk Rivers Trust
- Location: Norfolk or remote
- Closing date: 31 January 2023