River Action — Rivers Trust photography competition
Our photography competition is now open to all local Rivers Trust volunteers! Every year, our local Rivers Trusts hold a number of volunteer events, from balsam bashing and tree planting to litter picks and habitat creation. This year, we want to see all the fantastic things you achieve while you're out volunteering with one of our local Rivers Trusts - and it couldn't be easier to get involved!
- Attend a volunteer day with your local Rivers Trust
- Take a picture of the action
- Post your photo to Instagram or Twitter, making sure to use the hashtag #RiverActionComp and tag @TheRiversTrust
- The competition runs between March 1st – July 31st 2019 inclusive. Outside these dates, no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- The photo must be taken whilst volunteering with a local Rivers Trust, find your local Trust here.
- The winners will be notified by direct message on Instagram or Twitter.
- The winner of the competition will be announced through social media. These announcements will include the name / social media handle of the winner and the winning image.
- The Patagonia backpack will be pre-selected and there will be a no returns policy.
- There will be only one winner selected by The Rivers Trust staff and a representative of Patagonia.
- Entrants agree for The Rivers Trust to be able to use entry photos on social media, on The Rivers Trust website and in publications. Credit will be given.
- Any photos of people must have given prior consent if the photo is to be entered into the competition.