Our funding and how it’s used
Our income comes from donations, projects, partners and grants to help fund our work to improve river environments and support our network of member Trusts.
We are an independent environmental charity that works across England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland. We are the umbrella organisation for more than 60 local member Trusts who are all independent community-led charitable organisations.
- Read our Financial Accounts Review
- Take a look at our profile on the Charity Commission website, Charity number: 1107144
- The Rivers Trust GBP Banking Details
- The Rivers Trust EU Banking Details
- Terms of Reference of the Business Audit and Risk Committee
Where our funding comes from
How we spend our money
Support The Rivers Trust
We rely on donations, projects, partners and grants to help fund our work to improve river environments and support our network of member Trusts. Your donation will help to support real river improvements across the UK and Ireland.