River Ecosystem Services (RES) is a wholly owned trading subsidiary of The Rivers Trust that aims to provide high-quality ecological services that benefit communities and environmental needs.
RES returns all profits to The Rivers Trust to support its charitable objectives to restore and enhance rivers in the UK and Ireland.
Our highly experienced team at RES are leaders in their field and can provide a number of services. Our team will act as a single point of contact to ensure clear lines of communication and timely project delivery with quality management to fulfil your needs.
If you are looking for a professional contracting service, we can offer a range of different services including:
- ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online - Geo processing and presenting spatial data that helps to build catchment scale understanding and partnership working involving communities, landowners, eNGOS, businesses and government agencies.
- Wetland design - Optioneering, feasibility and outline design of Integrated Constructed Wetlands that deliver multiple benefits for a catchment. Drone and satellite imagery. Conduct drone surveys and analyse data to support the delivery of nature-based solutions.
- Environmental modelling - Running key environmental models, interpreting the results, and supporting partnerships to deliver the right nature-based solutions in the right place.
- Code development - Developing coding solutions in Python and R which will allow partnerships to access and analyse key environmental data to support engagement and decision making.
- Nature Based solutions and Environmental Markets - We can offer expert advice to organisations and businesses looking to develop and deliver integrated landscape scale restoration projects utilising public and private investment.